The 2Performant Link2 WordPress plugin is a light tool (~2KB) that makes life easier for 2Performant affiliates who use WordPress as their CMS. It runs in the browser (doesn’t make load on your server).
The plugin embeds a 3rd party script from 2Performant (https://cdn.2performant.com/l2/link2.js) in the footer of your WordPress site. The script automatically transforms direct links to advertiser pages/products into affiliate links.
Without the plugin, the script should be added manually to the theme.
- In WordPress admin: Install 2Performant Link2 by uploading the
2performant-link2directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or by searching the plugin in
- In WordPress admin: Activate 2Performant Link2 through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress;
- In your 2Performant account: Configure Link2 by going to https://network.2performant.com/affiliate/tools/link2 within the 2Performant platform;
- In your 2Performant account: Get Your Link2ID from https://network.2performant.com/affiliate/tools/link2 from Link2 WordPress Plugin;
- In WordPress admin: Add Your Link2ID in the dedicated field from
Settings > 2Performant Link2menu;
- On your WordPress site check that the script works properly by opening/creating a page where you have normal (organic) link(s) to websites that belong to the advertisers you are working with in the 2Performant platform. Depending on the links transformation method you selected in step 3, you should either have:
– the natural link converted to a redirect link from event.2performant.com (href attribute rewrite);
– the normal link, but left clicking on it will redirect you to a link from event.2performant.com (click event handler);
7. In your 2Performant account: Go to https://network.2performant.com/affiliate/statistics/clicks and check if the click was registered.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“2Performant Link2 – Automatic affiliate links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update description, fix layout in plugin settings
- Initial version