Documentation | Support | Demo | Premium Version
Pin it button | Follow Pinterest button | Pin board widgets | Profile widget | Latest pins feed and more.
PI Button is a feature rich FREE Pinterest Plugin for WordPress.
In just 1 minute setup you can use:
- Pin it button on image.
- Put follow Pinterest button on website.
- Pin board widgets.
- Pinterest profile widget.
- Latest pins feed.
This is very easy to setup and use plugin, has both shortcode and widget options. Make your content’s social reach to next level.
- Pin it button for images.
- Pin it button configuration (size, shape).
- Pin it button color customization.
- Pin it button language selection.
- Follow Pinterest button for website.
- Pin board widgets.
- Pinterest profile widget.
- Latest pins feed(caption optional).
- Lightweight – Installs in seconds.
- User friendly – very easy to configure and setup.
- Shortcodes and widgets available.
- Super support – get support via email/support forum/online chat.
★ Add custom pin it buttons. ★ 40 icon sets available to choose for custom pin it buttons. ★ Upload your own pin it button. ★ Define the position of the custom pin it button. ★ Option to show the pin it buttons always or on hover. ★ Compatibility with mobile devices. ★ Supports custom post types and custom taxonomies. ★ Options to enable or disable the pin it button for each posts and pages. ★ Options to display the pin it buttons for home page, front page, posts, pages, categories, archives.
For premium upgrade please go here
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin, please visit below links.
- Unzip accesspress-pinterest.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-pinterest
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on PI Button menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- To display various pinterest widgets in sidebar please add the PI Button in widgets from widgets section.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to add various pinterest widgets by using widgets and shortcodes to the site. Option to enable the pin it button over images.
Will it effect my site’s speed?
No, because we have used the native pinterest widget builder functions in the plugin.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin, you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” panel of the plugin’s settings page. Complete documentation can be found here.
Contributors & Developers
“PI Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PI Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 6.0.
- Minor bug fixes in the backend settings.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.8.
- Necessary code refinement
- WordPress Latest version compatibility checked
- Code refinement.
- WordPress Latest version compatibility checked.
- Code refinement and debugging.
- Code Refinement and checked nonce and sanitize data.
- WordPress Latest version checked.
- Changed banner, thumbnail and screenshot images.
- Changed plugin name.
- Code Refinement and debugging.
- Added Documentation and other informational links to the plugin.
- Latest Pins Widget’s image not displayed issue fixed.
- Compatibility check with Latest WordPress Version
- Added some promo content in the backend of the plugin
- Revised code for translation ready
- Refinement in the code
- Refinement On CSS Done
- Session Used Removed from Backend.
- Refinement On CSS and JS Done
- New Version WordPress Compatible check.
- Done the addition of the index file for security of the directory listing.
- Done the testing of the plugin compactibility with wordpress version 4.8
- Done the addition of the font awesome icons locally.
- Removed unnecesary commented codes from the plugin’s backend settings pages.
- Addition of the filter options(posts, pages, archives, etc) in plugin’s backend settings to display the pintererst pinit button.
- The addition of the no follow attribute to the latest pin widget’s Pinterest image links.
- Addition of the examples in how to use section for no pin usage for image src.
- Done the compactibility test with wordpress version 4.7
- Removed the color options for the pinterest save button for rectangle shape.
- Done the link fixing for the social networks in the about section.
- Made the plugin ready for language translation for the language selection option of the plugin’s backend settings.
- Addition of the Documentation link in how to use section.
- Addition of More WordPress Resources link.
- Addition of more languages provided by pinterest for pin it or save button.
- Addition of the security check to prevent the direct access of plugin’s directories.
- Bug fixing for the board widget.
- Done the addition of save button shortcodes. Please see “how to use” section for more details.
- Updated the Isotope js to latest version.
- Compactibility check for wordpress veresion 4.4.
- Added pinterest share button using shortcode.
- Regeneration of pot file for language translation of a plugin.
- Done small bug fixings for the frontend and backend settings.
- Done the small bug fixing for the view on pinterest button.
- Removal of unnecessary php tags from the plugin files.
- Done the code formatting and removal of unncessary spacing in plugin files.
- Done the code formatting and removal of unnecessary php syntax.
- Removed unnecessary css from the plugins frontend css.
- Addition of the header_sent method checking in the plugin’s main class for the session start.
- Removal of unnecessary codes from save-settings.php file.
- Text domain change done to match the plugin name.
- Change in the texts for the widgets backend settings help texts.
- Done the demo link url modification for the plugin.
- Code formatting to optimize the plugin.
- Added the title attributes to images for latest pins widget.
- Code formatting and optimization for plugin.
- Code fixing for the follow and board widget links.
- Text corrections in the how to use section.
- Code formatting for the methods used in the pinterest class.
- Demo link url change.
- Done the asynchronous loading of the scripts from the plugin.
- Done the code fixing for the fetching of the latest pins for board widgets.
- Done the fixes for the plugin translation.
- Code optimization for the translation of a plugin.
- Pinterest pin it settings tab css fix.
- Removal of the unnecessary css codes for the backend.
- Latest pins widget and shortcode code modification for the display of the no feeds notification.
- Addition of the table border for how to use section.
- Fixed the undefined index notice for the latest pins widget.
- Done the text domain issues for the widgets.
- Done the widgets text translation ready.
- Fixed the versioning issue for the frontend’s and backend’s css and js.
- Added the option to show the pinterest link in the latest pins feed for both shortcode and widget.
- How to use section modification for the pinterest link dispaly options.
- Code formatting for the functions used for the plugin.
- Code optimization for the display of the widgets.
- Fixed the div structure issue for the widgets area.
- Added the alt tag for the latest pins images.
- Fixed the latest pins fetch issue.
- Latest pins display bug fixing.
- Backend’s about section css correction.
- Link addition to banner images.
- Code optimization of the plugin.
- Backend css modification for menu tabs.
- Minor fixes in the backend options settings page.
- Upgrade banner addition.
- Minor fixes for backend css.
- Code fixes for localization.
- Text modification for the pinterest settings page.
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval.