This field will provide you more options and flexibility on how you would like to present an instruction or message to your client’s (or site in general) admin interface.
- Support PHP.
- Option to hide label when field is displayed.
Compatible with Advanced Custom Fields:
- 4 (tested up to 4.4.6)
- 5 (PRO, tested up to 5.3.7)
PS: You need Advanced Custom Fields installed to use this.
PPS: Even more awesome if you have Advanced Custom Fields PRO installed.
Important note: Use this with utmost care.
- Check and make sure you have installed Advanced Custom Fields.
- Upload ‘acf-enhanced-message’ to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ folder.
- Go ahead and activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ admin page in WordPress.
- Create a field group and check ‘Enhanced Message’ (under Layout) that is now available.
- You: Should I include PHP tags
- You: I have more questions or found an issue
Me: Reach out on WordPress support and discussion forums or Github issues
Contributors & Developers
“ACF Enhanced Message Field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF Enhanced Message Field” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: don’t process load field outside admin interface
- Compatible with ACF 4.4.6 and ACF Pro 5.3.7
- Prevent class conflict if this plugin is already added directly in your plugin/theme.
- Fix: Prevent style being printed in json export
- Fix: Updated the prefix of group fields to hide again fields that are not necessary/required.
- First release, fresh and innocent but will get you there.