Theme authors can disable various appearance tools and style settings in the WordPress Block Editor. This is typically done to ensure the theme author\’s design remains intact, however, you may want more control than was intended. This is a simple, lightweight plugin, that will activate every appearance tool and style option in the Block Editor, even if that setting has been disabled by your theme. These settings consist of:
- Border styles.
- Color styles (such as text and background color).
- Height dimensions.
- Spacing options (such as margin, padding, and blockGap).
- Default shadow presets are not removed.
- Typography styles.
- Upload the ‘appearancetools‘ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the AppearanceTools plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
Q: Does this plugin have any settings?
A: No, simply activate, and enjoy the additional appearance tools and style options available to you through the Site/Block Editor.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AppearanceTools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.