Automatically upload media files to Amazon S3. Also change the link in the post to the URL of S3. This plugin is based on the Nephila clavata. Ajax campatibility and a few other modifications are added.
- Upload the entire
argiope-amoenafolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
The control panel of Argiope amoena is in ‘Settings > Argiope amoena’.
PHP libraries are using AWS SDK for PHP 2. PHP5.3 or later Required.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Argiope amoena” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Argiope amoena” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Argiope amoena” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
December, 31, 2020
- Fixed a bug that thumbnail images are not uploaded to S3.
- Stopped not rewriting the URL of the image to S3 while logging in.
- Added the function to output debug log.
December, 18, 2019
- Delete one unnecessary duplicate line.
December, 17, 2019
- Support for Advanced Custom Fields.
November, 1, 2019
- Updated AWS region and storage class list.
December, 1, 2017
- While logged in, do not rewrite the path to s3.
June, 13, 2017
- Comeback s3 storage class option setting.
August, 12, 2017
- Corresponds to srccet.
June, 13, 2017
- Delete s3 storage class option setting.
March, 21, 2017
- Reduced the probability of class name conflict.
March, 17, 2017
- aws.phar -> PHP Composer
March, 10, 2017
- First release