A light-weight plugin that enables you mention comment author(s) in comments. After comment authors are mentioned, notification email will be sent to mentioned authors, with URL to the exact comments they got mentioned in.
Comment authors does not have to be registered users before they can get notification emails!
Features of the plugin include:
- Mention multiple comment authors in comment.
- Mention both registered and non-registered comment authors
- Send notification email to mentioned comment authors
- Customize notification email sent to comment authors.
- Customize mention text color.
- Supports HTML email!
How to Use
- When you wish to mention a comment author John in your comment: Hello @john
- When you wish to mention a comment author John Doe in your comment: We use two underscores to replace the spaces between the name like this -> Hello @joh__doe
- When you wish to mention a comment author Doyin Faith Kasumu in your comment: What a nice plugin you created! @doyin__faith__kasumu
- Mention multiple comment authors: @doyin__faith__kasumu__ says: Hi @john, and @doe
See definitive guide on how to use the plugin here: http://t2techblog.com/atmention-in-comments/
You can install AtMention in Comments Plugin just like you install any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter AtMention in Comments. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select AtMention in Comments and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AtMention in Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors