Your graphics, design and marketing departments will be very happy going forward.
Finally there’s an easy and fast way to edit your fashion product images, directly in Woocommerce/Wordpress.
With autoRetouch, anyone from marketing people to photo editing experts are able to simply define workflows
(the automated process sequence in which images are edited) and automatically retouch any kind of fashion product images in bulk.
In a workflow, you can define your image editing components to create an end-to-end editing sequence that can edit hundreds of apparel images at once.
Simply automate highly repetitive and non-creative steps like background removal, skin retouch, image resizing and shadows and truly upgrade your image editing operation.
Product photography processing in order to create stunning product images has never been easier since autoRetouch’s smart components are customizable and you retain full control of the final image outcome.
Get started by creating an account at www.autoretouch.com and connecting your Woocommerce/Wordpress account.
If there’s any questions, check out our FAQ or reach out to us at email@example.com
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open the autoretouch settings and start the account connection process.
- Once connected you can easily submit images to autoRetouch in the image edit screens.
How much does it cost?
Every image processed by autoRetouch costs 0,10€ + VAT. First 10 images are free. More info on www.autoretouch.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“autoRetouch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “autoRetouch” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* initial release
* adding support to submit multiple images at once to autoretouch (using table layout in media view) * autoRetouch now remembers your previously selected workflow * information about the process is now being shown in result description * Bugfix: Upon deactivation, plugin will now correctly clear possibly running background tasks * Bugfix: Correctly set author on autoRetouched images * text corrections * Tested with WordPress 5.6
* Bugfix: Url typo * Tested with WordPress 5.8