This plugin works by providing three shortcodes which can be positioned on a post, page or widget:
* moderninsult when clicked will generate a modern insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode
* medievalinsult when clicked will generate a medieval insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode
* displayinsult is used to position the insult generated by one of the other shortcodes
To install the plugin:
* Copy the azurcurve-intult-generator folder into your plug-in directory.
* Configure css via style.css to format buttons and display of insult.
* Activate the plugin via the admin control panel.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Insult Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “azurecurve Insult Generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Changes and feature additions for the Insult Generator plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Add azurecurve menu
- First version