Simply adds an “Online” or “Offline” under the author information in bbpress topics and replies.
Parts of code adapted from Robin Wilson’s bbp profile information, Raul Illana’s Awebsome! Online Registered Users Widget, and from onetrickpony at stackoverflow.
- Make inactive time configurable
- Include images in addition to text (configurable)
- Make location configurable
- Make text configurable
- Upload the plugin zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the Online/Offline status message by going to ‘Settings’ -> ‘bbp user online status’
- Style li.bbp-online-status span.bbp-offline and li.bbp-online-status span.bbp-online
- How does BBP User Online Status check keep track of who’s online?
Whenever a user logs in or logs out, a variable is set or unset respectively. If a user doesn’t logout,
if the user has been inactive for more than 15 minuets, there status is set as offline.
Contributors & Developers
“bbp user online status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “bbp user online status” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added CSS styling (from https://github.com/jacobwarduk/bbp-user-online-status/commit/55a3084ee106fe5d911ce2191a28091092da7b6c)
- basic Online/Offline message