When a Monarch event is triggered the stats parameter is sent to the logichop_monarch_callback function with the following values:
- The action performed. Typically ‘share’, ‘follow’ or ‘media’.
- The network for which the action was triggered. ‘Facebook’, ‘Twitter’, etc.
- Image URL when media is shared.
- ID of the page or post where the button was triggered.
Interested in Content Personalization for WordPress? See how we’re using Monarch with Logic Hop – Check out our tutorial at: https://logichop.com/track-social-shares/
This plugin requires the Monarch Social Sharing Plugin by Elegant Themes.
- Unzip the callback-for-monarch-by-logic-hop.zip file
- Upload the callback-for-monarch-by-logic-hop folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How The Callback Works
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Callback for Monarch by Logic Hop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version