The ServiceNow Incidents integration for Contact Form 7 plugin allows existing CF7 users to
automatically create ServiceNow incident (and user / caller) entries on form submission.
When a user enters their information into a CF7 form and hits submit, this plugin will
forward their information to ServiceNow as well as let CF7 continue its
form submission process. Note – This plugin is developed, maintained, and
supported by an independent developer. The developer has no affiliation with
Contact Form 7 or ServiceNow.
This plugin interacts with the third-party ServiceNow API (Application Programming Interface)
in order to create new callers (users) and incident reports.
This is a public web service provided by ServiceNow and
additional information can be found here.
- Easy CF7 to ServiceNow field mapping
- Supports creating users / callers if they don’t exist yet
- Future compatibility with flexible field mapping
- Convenient, intuitive shortcode
- Seamless integration and no change to contact form flow
- Download the plugin and unzip to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Alternatively, just upload the zip file via the WordPress plugins UI
- Activate plugin via WordPress admin
- Include the following shortcode on your page or post
Replace [CF7_Form_ID] with the ID of your CF7 form. See the
admin settings page for additional shortcode information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7: ServiceNow Incidents integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?