Login Logo It contains setting update of three fields – logo image, height, width.
It also allows you to specify the height and width of the logo. Make sure to upload image of size equivalent of original wordpress logo
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click Change ‘Login Logo’.
- Upload your desired logo using the WordPress media uploader or select the existing logo image. Add height and width of image in px. Make sure to upload image of size equivalent of original wordpress logo.
- That’s it! You can now logout and check your example.org/wp-admin/ or example.or/wp-login/ or example.or/wp-login.php page to see the changes.
How does it works?
- Upload your desired logo clicking the Upload Browse button.
- Provide your custom height and width for the logo and press. Save Settings.
- That’s it! You can now logout and check your awesome new login page.
How to change the logo size?
Simply input your desired logo height and width in the given fields to change the displayed logo size.
What is the recommended logo size?
Keep your logo size equivalent of original wordpress logo size. Approx 155 x 150 pixels
Contributors & Developers
“Change My Admin Login Logo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Created new plugin to change logo. Hopefully it won’t need any bug fixes.