Cipher is a settings-free plugin that allows commenters to publish (pre-formatted) code.
- Backticks (`) can be used as an alternative to the
<code>tag to mark up both in-line and pre-formatted code within a comment.
- Formatted chunks of code or pieces of code longer than 70 characters posted via the comment form automatically wrapped in
- Special characters in code submitted through the comment form automatically converted to HTML entities.
Upload in the ‘plugins’ folder and activate.
February 15, 2018
Contributors & Developers
“Cipher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cipher” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Refreshed the plugin’s metadata.
Improved the namespacing of the base class.
- Removed the QuickTags feature, incompatible with the new Gutenberg editor.
- Periods, slashes and @ are no longer converted to HTML entities.