Sometimes site visitors use profanity in the comments. In order not to embarrass
visitors with foul language, you can replace the forbidden words with asterisks.
Supported languages: english, russian
clear-commentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to menu Settings / Clear comments / Options
- In the “Black list” box, enter stop words. Each word on a new line, example:
- In the “White list” box, enter the exclusion words, example:
- Save settings
- Go to the “Test” tab
- In the Comment text box, enter a phrase to check the replacement of stop words, example:
the woman append a picture of an apple to the application, and sent it her man
- Click Send
The following data will be displayed below:
- Found keywords – Found stop words will be highlighted in bold
- Result text – How the processed comment will look like
- Keywords list – List of found stop words
All processed comments in which stop words were found will be displayed in the “Overvew” tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Clear comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Clear comments” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Clear comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refactor russian translate
- Change of quotation marks in translation
- Add the Text Domain
- Loading the translate using action plugins_loaded