ClickServ is an automation system that automatically synchronizes your WooCommerce store with your SageOne account.
It syncs orders, stock and products automatically once you’ve set up your syncing profile.
Currently we only support WooCommerce and SageOne, however, Xero and various other accounting platforms as well as other e-commerce platforms are part of our roadmap.
Find out more at ClickServ
How to get started with ClickServ
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce->ClickServ screen to configure the plugin, this will redirect you to our portal.
- Create a ClickServ account and integration setup wizard.
- Approve WooCommerce API authentication.
- Enjoy your integration experience.
- Do I need a ClickServ account for the free version
Yes, we use accounts to create api keys and store your integration settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ClickServ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial barebone release with validation
- Add Manual syncing to admin page