Easily manage your video courses, webinars, and content for your WordPress users to watch, track, comment and follow. Updated and tested 2021 Version
The Video Courses Manager plugin lets users track and organize online video courses and webinars on your WordPress site.
The Video Lessons Manager plugin allows you to manage video courses, lectures and lessons while users and administrators can track progress, leave comments and mark favorites. You can set up online video-driven courses by creating learning units supported by course content.
The Video Courses Manager plugin allows you to manage video courses, video tutorials and lessons while users and administrators can track progress, leave comments and mark favorites. This plugin creates a WordPress learning management system where uses can check course progress, and video content.
The pro version of the plugin also supports adding pay-per-view lessons for limited time periods while using direct payment option and checkout with PayPal, Stripe and more or Micropayment solution.
The pro plugin supports watching videos generated on Vimeo Private Video Channels or Wistia. Build several courses or lessons based on your Vimeo or Wistia account. Display your videos in any page or post on your WordPress site.
Add-Ons & Integrations
Benefits of Going Pro
In the Pro version of Video Manager, you can support Payments, Student Tracking, personal notes and bookmarks. > Admins can lock any lesson to be viewed only after a payment has been made, using CM MicroPayment and Easy
Digital Downloads for direct credit card or paypal payments. Set a defined number of days in which the lesson
will be accessible. Admin can view progress reports for specific users, overall reports for lessons or courses watched,
- Add payment modules on top of your video courses
- Allows user to leave notes per each video
- Notification support when student finish watch a lesson or course
- Certification support when student complete a lesson or course
- Support both Wistia and Vimeo
- Allows user to bookmark specific videos
- Allows user to view his progress report
- Allows admin to set a price and time limit for watching a lesson
- Allows admin to edit plugin labels
- Shows admin a Progress Report per user and lessons or courses viewed
- Support searching videos in lessons or courses
- Support building a user dashboard which includes all video course related information
- Shortcodes to support embedding content on posts or pages
- More then 20 payment gateways including PayPal, Stripe, Skril and more
- Several display templates for your course material
How to Use the Video Manager Plugin
- Build e-learning videos and video courses
- Sell your videos or channels online
- Set up webinars and online conferences
video, vimeo, wistia, e-learning, lessons, tutorial, wordpress video, player, video player, shortcode, video gallery, gallery, elearning, video teaching, teaching, online, embed video, videos, video plugin, vimeo player, vimeo shortcode, web videos, wordpress vimeo, course, video course, plugin, post, jquery, pages, pages, posts, widget, widgets, wordpress,lecture, educational
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Manage your CM Video Lessons from Left Side Admin Menu
Contributors & Developers
“Video Lessons Manager – Best Video Course LMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links