This plugin inserts quicktags of the admin page to the upper part of textarea of the comment form.
- You can edit tags in the admin page.
- You can limit quicktags by user roles.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder and contained files to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Settings -> Comment Form Quicktags
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Form Quicktags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comment Form Quicktags” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed warning message.
- Added comments-popup.php support.
- Added escaping.
- Added French translations by Phenom.
- Fixed admin CSS.
- Fixed scripts for Mystique.
- Fixed script and style loading.
- Added Russian translations by alex.
- Fixed CSS.
- Updated Italian translations.
- Added the role limitation option.
- Fixed a bug that comments.php of child themes wasn’t imported.
- Added Italian translations by Gianni Diurno.
- Fixed a bug that the option form lost focus.
- Made the priority of styles higher.
- Made scripts return “304 Not Modified”.
- Fixed a bug that plugin files weren’t loaded in WP2.6.
- Fixed a JSON library bug.
- Added Finnish lang files by C. Hellberg.
- Changed the document.
- Implemented the admin page.
- Initial release.