The Custom Archive Titles plugin allows you to change the default texts of archive titles in WordPress.
Set custom titles on
- Category Archives (Category: %s)
- Tag Archives (Tag: %s)
- Author Archives (Author: %s)
- Yearly Archives (Year: %s)
- Monthly Archives (Month: %s)
- Daily Archives (Day: %s)
- Published in News
- Tagged with Books
- Posts written by Jane Doe
Your theme has to use the_archive_title() for showing archive titles.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Custom Archive Titles
- Adjust the default titles. %s will be replaced with category, tag, author or month of the archive.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Archive Titles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Archive Titles” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Archive Titles” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added settings to change titles of yearly and daily archives
- Fixed wrong text domain
- Initial Release