Currently, the following URL shorter are supported:
You can also add any other URL shortener.
Drop the ‘custom-url-shortener’ folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
Plugins page and activate the “Custom URL shortener”
Settings: Custom URL shortener. And configure it
Create a page temaplate with function custom_url_shorter();.
Publish a page or a post with html [cus].
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom URL Shortener” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom URL Shortener” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- removed adf.ly, bit.ly, and sn.im.
- The default URL shortener has been changed to is.gd
- removed liurl.cn and duanurl.com.
- Confirmed compatibility with 3.0.1
- delete one URL shortener: n.nu (n.nu is now in the process of discontinuing service, effective immediately)
- Confirmed compatibility with 2.9
- delete one URL shorter: tr.im (tr.im is now in the process of discontinuing service, effective immediately.)
- add two URL shorter: liurl.cn, duanurl.com
- fixed the choice error of “Other URL shorter”
- initial release