Delivery & Pickup Scheduling is a Date Time Picker Plugin for WooCommerce that allows store owners to add date and time fields (date calendar and timepicker) to the checkout page so customers can choose their desired date and time for receiving an order. It’s a full-featured order scheduling plugin for WooCommerce which allows you to fine-tune the customer’s checkout process.
Customers can choose between creating a Delivery order where you deliver to them, or a Pickup order where they pickup. The plugin allows for powerful scheduling features that lets you set what days and times you offer delivery/pickup services.
How Can Delivery & Pickup Scheduling for WooCommerce Help Me?
This plugin is great for stores that need to know what date and/or time is best to deliver customer orders since customers have the ability to set the date and/or time that is best for them.
The plugin can work for stores that just accept customer pickups, or stores that only do delivery, or stores that do both!
The plugin is not limited to stores that sell food or physical items. It can also be used on service websites such as Taxi websites, or Service Provider websites– so that customers can choose a date and time they’d like to be picked up (in the case of a taxi website) or the date and time the plumber should come (in the case of a service provider website)
Works Great with Kikote!
The plugin works great with Kikote – Location Picker at Checkout for WooCommerce. Feel free to try them both out!
Delivery & Pickup Scheduling Features
Display Options – Select where on the checkout page you’d like the date and time picker to show.
Locale Settings – Set your timezone, preferred date and time format as well as which day the week starts on. It’s also possible to change different text shown by the plugin on the front end of the website.
Email Display Settings – Set in which emails the order fulfillment date and time selected by the customer appears as well as the position in the email.
Default order type – Set the default order type offered by your store, whether Delivery or Pickup.
Order type offered by store – The plugin is a full-featured delivery plugin for WooCommerce, you can choose to only offer delivery on your store or allow pickups as well. These terms are subjective since some websites can consider a “pickup” as a “delivery”!
Operating Days – Set the days when you offer delivery or pickup on your WooCommerce store. It’s also possible to set the number of days in advance a customer can place a delivery/pickup order to give you maximum flexibility.
Operating Times – Set the times for individual days that you plan to offer delivery/pickup services. They can work independently!
Customer Note – Show a message to the customer below the date and time picker fields. This can be used to show your store address in the case of pickup orders.
Localization Settings – You have the ability to change different text shown on the frontend of the website. Don’t want to use the word “Delivery”? No problem, change it to “We Deliver” if you like! It’s also possible to change the calendar language and use your own native text for days and months.
These are just a few scheduling features for WooCommerce that are possible with our Delivery & Pickup Scheduling plugin. Download and give it a shot and let us know if there’s any features you’d like to see by posting it on the support forum
Below are a few types of stores that would benefit tremendously from this plugin:
- Online Food Delivery websites
- Online Supermarkets
- Online Furniture websites
- Restaurants offering delivery via their website
- Hardware Rental & Delivery websites
- Car Rental websites
- Pickup service websites
- Taxi and pickup scheduling websites
- And more
How it works
Once enabled from the General settings, the plugin works by adding a Switcher on the checkout page that lets customers switch between “Delivery” and “Pickup”
It also adds a datepicker and a timepicker field. The customer selects their desired date from the calendar that shows when the date picker field is clicked and can also select their desired time from the time picker field.
Its possible to make both of these fields required as well disabling either one of them.
When a customer switches an order to “Delivery”, all “local pickup” shipping methods are removed. When they select “Pickup” ONLY “local pickup” shipping methods are returned.
Works Great with Printus!
The plugin works great with Printus – Cloud Printing Plugin for WooCommerce. Feel free to try them both out!
- Ability to see fulfillment days and times right from the WooCommerce orders view page.
- Ability to change various text shown by the plugin on the frontend of the website.
- Hides shipping methods based on the order type selected.
- Show fulfillment date/time inside the customer or admin emails.
- Delivery/Pickup Date scheduling features
- Delivery/Pickup Time scheduling features
- And more.
- Delivery Capacity restrictions (restrict number of orders by date or time).
- Off Days (Set the days you will not be available).
- Hide Delivery/Pickup options based on User Role.
–> Checkout the PRO Demo <–
Have a feature in mind? Feel free to submit it on the support forum.
- The plugin settings are located in WordPress Admin Dashboard->SoaringLeads->Delivery & Pickup Scheduling tab.
- You can find the plugin documentation Here >>>
- Please post them in the support forum
- Learn more about the plugin or Purchase the PRO version Here >>>
- Checkout our other plugin Kikote- Location Picker at Checkout – WooCommerce Checkout Map – Google Address AutoFill Plugin Here >>>
This plugin is free software, and the most important features have been kept free and open to use so that all can benefit. If you like the plugin and believe that it’s helped grow your business, then please consider leaving a review.
- Extract the downloaded zip file and upload the
delivery-and-pickup-scheduling-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin in SoaringLeads->Delivery & Pickup Scheduling
Alternatively, install this plugin by searching for it from the plugins area of your WordPress website.
Fields date and time do not show on checkout page
Make sure that the plugin has been enabled in SoaringLeads->Delivery & Pickup Scheduling->General Settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Delivery & Pickup Scheduling DateTime Picker Plugin for WooCommerce – Date Time Picker Plugin for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Delivery & Pickup Scheduling DateTime Picker Plugin for WooCommerce – Date Time Picker Plugin for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [Fix] Wrong text for the option that controls which emails to include the date and time fields inside.
- [New] Added Orders “Fulfillment” column to show order date and time.
- [New] Added Localization fields so store owners can change the “Order Type”, “Delivery”, “Pickup”, “Change order to” texts on the checkout page as well as text on order details page.
- [New] Hide delivery and pickup methods based on the order type.
- [New] General Settings option to add selected order type, order date & time fields to the order emails.
- [New PRO] Hide shipping or delivery option based on User Role.
- [Info] Tested on WP 6.2.
- [Info] Tested on WC 7.5.
- [Fix] Review notice was not stopping when dismissed.
- [Improvement] Add a copy of POT file for self translations. You’re encouraged to however submit translations here
- [Improvement] Update plugin assets.
- [Info] Tested on WP 6.2-beta5.
- [Info] Tested on WC 7.4.
- [Improvement] Add some content to SoaringLeads menu item.
- [Fix] Wrong request key when grabbing time slots for a particular day.
- [Improvement] Made plugin’s menu structure and logic better.
- [Improvement] Add wp.org plugin assets.
- [Info] Tested on WC 7.3.
- [Info] Version Bump.
- [Info] Version Bump.
- [Info] Initial release.