Turn your WordPress site into a third party for authentication services.
- Registration and login with Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- Simple to setup and use.
- Record user connections in a table with data filtering and csv export.
- Display your authentication buttons in any page with widgets.
- Create session: DigilanToken::initialize_new_connection()
- Authenticate: DigilanToken::authenticate_ap_user_on_wp()
- Validate: DigilanToken::validate_user_connection()
- Delete user data: DigilanTokenUser::forget_me()
- Configure: DigilanTokenActivator::get_ap_settings()
- Configure your social providers.
- Add your social authentication buttons with a shortcode or a widget.
** To display for example google and facebook given the fact you configured those two providers:
[digilan_token google=”1″ facebook=”1″]
- To use the plugin as a widget, go to “Appearance > Widgets” in the admin panel.
- Under “Available widgets” section find “Digilan Token Buttons” and “add widget”, then select the providers you want to display.
How do I activate all the plugin’s features? Enter the pin code you received with your access point.
Contributors & Developers
“Digilan Token” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version.
- First review