Dokan Lite plugin and Dokan Pro plugin are required to run this plugin
With Dokan Store Carousel include stores carousel by store category in your pages.
With a simple shortcode you can create wonderful stores carousel using Elementor as well.
With one shortcode for each carousel, create as many carousels as you want in the same page and/or different pages!
How to use Dokan Store Carousel
- After installing the plugin you can use this follow shortcode [store_carousel] in any page to generate the carousel
- The default shortcode [store_carousel] will show the carousel of stores from ‘uncategorized’ category
- To create a carousel from a specific cateogry you need to pass an extra parameter inside the short code like this [store_carousel name=”your category name”]
- Please note that you have to add space if you category name has spaces
- Category names are case insensetive
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Does the plugin use dokan store template?
No, it uses its own design
Can I create multiple stores carousels on the same page?
Yes, you can create several carousels.
Can I create multiple stores carousels using Elementor?
Yes, you can put the shortcodes in the shortcode widget or text editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Dokan Store Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dokan Store Carousel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.