Use Dramatar generated avatars as your Default Avatar and get dramatic!
Dramatars are a new style of Avatars that come in several flavors. From Spirographs to the Abstract, plus fun avatars like Ragdolls.
This plugin adds a new default Avatar style for your blog discussions and works right along side of Gravatar for those who wish to display those idea for users who have Gravatar accounts. But, you can also just display our avatars. it’s up to you! There’s no coding or theme changes required, just activate and configure and you’re done.
For more information visit http://dramatar.com
- Extract to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure through the
- How are Dramatars selected?
Dramatars are selected much like Gravatar does with MonsterID and etc. A hash of the commenters email address is passed to us and we randomly select pieces based off of this.
- Do you work with Gravatar?
Sure we do! We play well with others. By default, the Dramatar plugin is set to make use of Gravatars FIRST if the commenter has one and then to use us as the default. You can however just use us if you like.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dramatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated to display Dramatar within the WordPress admin CP comments area.
- Fixed an issue with gravatar being used and dramatars not being displayed.
- Reformatted the administrative screen to clean it up and bring the settings to the forefront as well as added some error checking to help prevent confusion and display reliant notices during setup.
- Added the Anime type Dramatar to the mix.
- Growing pains bug fixes on intial release that deal with initial setup, typos and missing defaults.
- Initial release.