The plugin allows you to add animation to any text using shortcodes in posts, pages or site widgets. You can also use PHP code to add text animations directly in theme files.
The plugin fully utilizes the capabilities of the Textillate.js script and is very easy to use – you don’t need to spend time including scripts and style files. Just create a shortcode with the necessary animation and paste it into your post.
Easy Textillate uses the following libraries:
- textillate.js by Jordan Schroter
- animate.css by Daniel Eden
- lettering.js by Dave Rupert
If you liked my plugin, please rate it.
- Visit “Plugins\Add New”.
- Search for “Easy Textillate”.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- That’s all.
Shortcodes can be generated on the “Settings\Easy Textillate” page.
Does the plugin support localization?
Yes, please use translate.wordpress.org.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Textillate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Easy Textillate” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Easy Textillate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- new shortcode [textillate-group].
- WordPress 5.3 css fixes.
- new options of shortcode (font_family, font_color, font_size, font_weight, letter_spacing).
- new version of animate.css (new effects).
- removed swf file (used to copy shortcode to the clipboard).
- minor bug fixes.
- added new versions of libraries (animate.css and textillate.js).
- removed all scripts to the footer.
- removed the bundled languages in favour of language packs from translate.wordpress.org.
- first version.