The Falang for YOOTheme plugin makes your YOOTheme page translation simpler. You need to have your site working with the Falang system for translation.
You don’t have to duplicate the page anymore to translate it, just translate only what is necessary. It’s easier to maintain and all parameters are the same for all languages.
Translate static text ,url, textarea, from the main language to other languages.
Free vs Pro
Pro version: support all Yootheme elements and support third party elements (Cloudfood, forrestkirby, joomlaPro, moreJoomla, zoo)
Quick start video
Falang and Falang for Yooytheme Lite
(French version with english subtitles)
- when CPT use in dynamic field the excerpt must be use , teaser not set correctly
Note : This plugin works with YOOtheme. Make sure you have YOOtheme installed.
Note : This plugin works with Falang. Make sure you have Falang installed and configured with at least 2 languages
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where to find help?
First time users should read the Falang for YOOTheme – Documentation, which explains the basics (with screenshots – in English).
Contributors & Developers
“Falang for YOOtheme Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Falang for YOOtheme Lite” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Falang for YOOtheme Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add message for Widget support (module)
- WordPress 6.2 compatible
- remove unnecessary code for update
- display message on each supported elements in Falang for Yootheme Pro
- remove HD Progress from lite version
- add new filter for content translation (thanks YOOtheme team)
- add new filter for teaser translation (thanks YOOtheme team)
- add content display filtering for YOOtheme posts (post/page/product/cpt…)
- compatible with WordPress 6.1
- fix notice in case of element change (see on flart Grid Pro)
- improve admin notices
- new admin notices
- add progress bar (Herzog Dupont) elements
- WordPress 5.9 compatible
- allow source to be dynmaic
- Initial Release