In conjunction with Faust.js, FaustWP enables a decoupled front-end to authenticate with WordPress through GraphQL mutations and REST API endpoints. It is the connective glue between a Faust.js-powered front-end app, and a WordPress backend.
The plugin also provides useful options for headless sites, such as the ability to:
- Hide “theme” admin pages.
- Redirect public route requests to the front-end application.
- Rewrite WordPress URLs to front-end URLs in queried content.
- Search for the plugin in WordPress under “Plugins -> Add New”.
- Click the “Install Now” button, followed by “Activate”.
That’s it! For more information on getting started with headless WordPress, see Getting Started with Faust.js.
Contributors & Developers
“FaustWP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 88ce018: Fix generate endpoint when WordPress is installed within a subdirectory. Props to @kermage for the fix!
- 0c757a2: Remove unnecessary config from wordpress.org zip.
- 4ab6cdf: Fix menu paths when activated within a multisite using subdirectories.
- ccb7ff3: Fix page preview links
- bb59263: The plugin’s default settings are now working when activated within a multisite installation.
- 6c04567: Fixes a conflict between public route redirects and the full site editor
- d12f938: Updates an icon on the settings page
- 8942b83: Adds warning when known incompatible plugins are active.
- 6d3f5de: Fix conflict with PublishPress that caused preview links to fail