FitVids automatically sizes videos in responsive themes so that the video is always the right size.
- Videos in single posts
- Videos on the homepage
- Videos in archives
- Videos in the sidebar widgets
FitText automatically sizes text responsive themes so that the text is always the right size.
- Site Title
- Site Description
- Single post titles
- Post titles on the homepage
- Post titles in archives
Lettering automatically wraps text with < span > tags so that each element can be styled, creating unique layouts.
- Spans around each letter
- Spans around each word
- Spans around each line
- Advanced – Span around each word, and each letter within
- Copyright 2011, Chris Coyier – http://css-tricks.com + Dave Rupert – http://daverupert.com
- Credit to Thierry Koblentz – http://www.alistapart.com/articles/creating-intrinsic-ratios-for-video/
- Copyright 2011, Dave Rupert http://daverupert.com
- Copyright 2010, Dave Rupert http://daverupert.com
- Thanks to Paul Irish – http://paulirish.com – for the feedback.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select the scripts you wish to use on the plugin settings page
- can I use my own jQuery function to control the scripts
Yes. Just hook into wp_footer and write it up using the correct syntax.
- What themes are fully supported
Currently only twentyeleven, twentytwelve and genesis child themes are supported
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FitVids, FitText and Lettering (Oh My!)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FitVids, FitText and Lettering (Oh My!)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fine tuning for twentyeleven, twentytwelve and genesis child theme support
- The initial release.