FuseForms MailChimp Integration for WordPress is the easiest way to sync your contacts from your forms to a MailChimp list of your choosing.
How it Works
FuseForms automatically hooks into your existing forms on your site and syncs them to a MailChimp list of your choosing.
FuseForms works with:
- Most custom forms
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Fast Secure Contact Form
- Contact Form
- Contact Form Clean and Simple
- Native WordPress comment forms
FuseForms doesn’t work with:
- Forms contained in an iFrame
- Easy Contact Forms
- Ninja Popups
- Jetpack comments
- Disqus comments
- Upload the fuseforms-for-mailchimp’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to /wp-admin Settings -> FuseForms MC to setup your forms and choose which MailChimp lists to sync
Contributors & Developers
“MailChimp Integration for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MailChimp Integration for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Current version: 0.1.0
- Current version release: 2015-11-17
- Plugin released