Enable integration between a Gravity Form and Quorum public affairs system Contacts. Map Gravity Form fields to corresponding Supporter fields in the Quorum database, and insert and update Supporter records via the web form.
Please note that this is a third-party plugin and is not affiliated with Quorum or Gravity Forms.
- Install and activate the Gravity Forms plugin. This plugin only extends functionality to Gravity Forms, and provides no functionality alone.
- Upload the Quorum Add-on plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsquorumdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the Quorum Add-on plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Gravity Forms settings page to configure the Quorum Add-on API key and user name. Forms > Settings > Quorum. (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_settings&subview=gravityformsquorum)
- Do I need to use composer?
No. You do not need to, and should not attempt to install library dependencies of this plugin via composer. This plugin uses a general-purpose PHP-based client library for the Quorum API, but, that library is already included, and no installation or configuration steps are required.
- Can I contribute?
Yes. Development is done on GitHub. Pull requests welcome.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Integration for Gravity Forms and Quorum” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Integration for Gravity Forms and Quorum” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Init release