HashBar is a handy WordPress Notification Bar Plugin that will take your WordPress site to the next level. You can set up as many notification bars as you want and customize their content to suit your needs. For example, do you need to add an email subscription form? Simply enter in your newsletter title and signup URL, then let it go! With HashBar’s eye-catching color schemes and stunning images (you can add new backgrounds at any time by using the simple WP editor), there’s no way of not being noticed! So spread the word about what you have to offer without having to make much effort with this one-of-a-kind plugin for WordPress sites.
With HashBar, you can create unlimited notification bars to notify your customers. Sometimes this increases up to 500% of subscribers or conversion! In addition, you get to add an email subscription form, offer text, and buttons about any promotions that are going on. These notifications are great for building a solid subscriber list, driving website traffic, and boosting social media activity by sharing functions built right in the bar itself!
HashBar is an easy-to-install notification plugin for WordPress, allowing you to easily create WordPress notification bars that can be used in any resolution (Desktop/Tablet/Mobile). HashBar – WordPress Notification Bar plugin comes with the option to show all of your promotion buttons (like credit offers and giveaways) and add a form for email subscriptions which has been proven %100 effective!
#1: Main Features:
- Gutenberg support
- Elementor Page builder support
- WPBakery Page builder support
- King Composer Page builder support
- Target where to show the notifications (See all targeting options below at #2)
- Custom positioning (Top, Bottom, Left Wall, Right Wall, Promo Banner Top, Promo Banner Bottom)
- Option to load the notification as minimized
- Show / Hide notification based on scroll position
- Show / Hide the close button
- Option to add close button text
- Option to add open button text
- Option to show/hide notification for Desktop Device
- Option to show/hide notification for Mobile Device
- Enable/Disable analytics for the notifications (See all analytics options below at #3)
- Don’t show notification after close (New feature)
- Keep Closed. After manually closing the notification bar once, it will be kept closed from all the pages. (New feature)
- Set how many times the notification should be shown
- Shortcode generator for classic editor
- Promo Banner Gutenberg Block (New feature)
- Promo Banner Image Gutenberg Block (New feature)
- Customize mobile device breakpoint
- Show countdown into the notification bar
- Countdown feature with lots of customization options
- Countdown block for the gutenberg editor
#2: Targeting Options:
- Option to set notification for the “Entire Site”
- Option to set notification for only the “Homepage”
- Option to set notification for specific “Posts”, “Pages” or “WooCommerce Products”
- Option to set notification for “All products” of a certain WooCommerce Product category(s) (Pro)
- Option to set notification by for some “Page/Post/Custom Posts” by using their ID
- Option to set notification based on certain URL visits (URL parameter)
- Option to set notification for “All Pages”
- Option to set notification for “All Posts”
- Option to set notification for “All Products” &
- Much more
#3: Analytics Options (New Features):
- Total Clicks
- Total Views
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Count only 1 record from each IP for the analytics
- Record analytics from (All Users / Guest Users / Registered Users)
- Track the analytics for each notification bar (Pro)
#4: Design Customization Options:
- Content Background color
- Content Background Image
- Content Text Color
- Background Opacity
- Close Button BG Color
- Close Button Color
- Close Button Hover Color
- Close Button Hover BG Color
- Open Button Bg Color
- Open Button Color
- Open Button Hover Color
- Open Button Hover Bg Color
- Notification bar margin and padding
Other Pro Features:
- Exclude certain page/post/custom post for being the notification bar shown
- Support for Sticky/Transparent header
- Schedule notification. The notification will automatically appear on your chosen date/time
- Schedule notification. The notification will automatically disappear after your chosen date/time
Wanna see the pro version? Check it out now!
Is there any feature that you want to get in this plugin?
Needs assistance to use this plugin?
Feel free to Contact us
This plugin provides 1 block.
- HashBar - WordPress Notification Bar
This section describes how to install the HashBar – WordPress Notification Bar plugin and get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “HashBar”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
hashbar-wp-notification-barfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After install and activate the plugin you will get a notice to install CMB2 Plugin, please install it to get this plugin’s full functionality
- To install the plugin click on the “install” link from the notification
- ‘HashBars’ Menu will be appear in Backend
- Create new HashBar and relax!
Contributors & Developers
“HashBar – WordPress Notification Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version: 1.3.3 – Date: 25 Mar 2022
- Added: No Follow and Sponsored attribute add in notifications button.
- Fixed: Hashbar block pattern disable for other post.
Version: 1.3.2 – Date: 16 Mar 2022
- Fixed: When Custom->All Posts is selected as the display location. The notification also displays for products.
Version: 1.3.1 – Date: 13 Feb 2022
- Added: Filter hook named hashbar_should_output
- Fixed: Guentenberg block text missplacement
Version: 1.3.0 – Date: 24 Jan 2022
- Added: Countdown feature with lots of customization options
- Added: Countdown Block for gutenberg editor
- Removed: Update notice
Version: 1.2.8 – Date: 2 Dec 2021
- Fixed: image uploads url cnaged by hashbar post
Version: 1.2.7 – Date: 13 Nov 2021
- Fixed: Individually show or hide the show button in notificaiton bar
- Fixed: Left and right’s wall notification bar width in mobile device.
Version: 1.2.6 – Date: 6 Nov 2021
- Added: Option to notification show button enable disable
Version: 1.2.5 – Date: 16 Oct 2021
- fix issue of admin bar dropdown menu cover by notification bar
- fix jQuery load function deprecated issue
Version: 1.2.4 – Date: 3 Oct 2021 (Major Update)
- Completely Rewrites: Old CSS & the JS codes (Clearing cache after updating to this version is recommended)
- Improved: Metabox options to make it more user friendly & serve better user experience
- Improved: A few options names to describe the usages of those options more clearly
- Added: Analytics feature
- Added: Option to show/hide notification based on scroll position
- Added: Option to keep the notification bar closed by using cookie
- Added: Option to set notification for Specific Posts / Pages / Products (Previously it was available in the PRO version only)
- Updated: Background image field data type (previously it was “string” from now the field type is “array”)
Version: 1.2.3 – Date: 26 Aug 2021
- Fixed: Gutenberg widget conflict problem
Version: 1.2.2 – Date: 14 Aug 2021
- fixed: fix notification bar conflicting issue with promobanner.
- fixed: fix notification bar menu cover issue with scrolling.
- Added: only show and only hide notification and promo banner with scrolling.
Version: 1.2.1 – Date: 02 Aug 2021
- fixed: multiple promo banner selector issue.
- fixed: improve scroll position accurate value.
Version: 1.2.0 – Date: 19 Jul 2021
- Added: Promo Banner gutenberg block.
- Added: Promo Banner image gutenberg block.
- Added: Enable Mobile Device break poing option
- Added: Option for Promo Banner show hide with scroll positon.
- Added: Top and bottom position for Promo Banner
Version: 1.1.9 – Date: 27 May 2021
- Pro version deactivate option on activate the light version
- add pro feature only for showing and highlight the pro version.
Version: 1.1.8 – Date: 18 jan 2021
- Remove Material icon dependency
- Add svg icon
Version: 1.1.7 – Date: 2021-01-06
- Capability With latest WordPress version
Version: 1.1.6 – Date: 2020-12-01
- Add alignment option in block.
- Fix blang p tag issue.
Version: 1.1.5 – Date: 2020-10-25
- Gutenbeg block Issue solved.
Version: 1.1.4 – Date: 2020-10-25
- Add content margin and padding option.
- Enable gutenbeg block.
- Add hashbar button shortcode as gutenberg block in block editor.
Version: 1.1.1 – Date: 2020-04-25
- Divi conflict issue solved.
- Mobile body Extra space issue solved. (thanks to mikeydiamonds)
- Avada mobile menu conflict issue solved
Version: 1.1.0 – Date: 2020-03-30
- Multiple Activation Issue Solved.
- Close Button Style issue solved.
- Meta box conditional Field issue solved.