Headless WordPress plugin allows you to use your WordPress CMS as a WordPress Headless CMS. You can integrate any frontend environment developed in Angular, React, Vue.js, Flutter, etc using WordPress REST APIs or you can create your own Custom APIs.
- Use WordPress only for managing the content and fetching the content using APIs in the frontend environment.
- Create customized API endpoints to fetch custom data in the mobile application or web clients via custom Endpoints.
Disable WordPress frontend / Headless Mode: The headless mode allows you to disable the WP frontend experience and allows you to integrate with any front-end frameworks like Gatsby, Vue, Angular, React, NextJS, and Flutter using WP REST APIs. This allows you to use WordPress only for managing the content and fetching the content in the frontend environment via REST APIs.
Create unlimited custom API endpoints: Headless WP plugin supports customized API endpoints creation using which you can fetch custom data in the mobile application or web clients via these custom Endpoints according to requirements.
Fetch custom data using custom API endpoints: Headless WordPress plugin allows you to manage the content on your WordPress site. You can fetch the content in the frontend environment using custom REST APIs created by the Headless plugin.
Fetch data from any WP table: Using the Headless plugin, you can create a custom REST API endpoint to fetch the content/data into the frontend from any WP table.
Type of Data which you can retrieve with Custom Endpoints:
- WP Users and User Meta
- WP Roles and Capabilities
- WP Posts, Pages, and custom post types
- WP Options
- WP Taxonomy
- Woocommerce products
- Custom data, Custom posts, Custom parameters, Custom fields, and many more
We can make WordPress Headless with any Frontend technology
- Angular JS
- React JS
- Vue JS
- Gatsby JS
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
Headless WP. Find and Install the
Headless WPplugin by miniOrange
- Activate the plugin
- Download the
- Unzip and upload the
headless-wpdirectory to your
- Activate the Headless WP plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to the
- Click on the
- Enable the toggle
- Save the configuration and your frontend will be disabled.
For any other query/problem/request
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Headless WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Minor UI fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Initial version