Show the visitor’s information in a widget, including the IP address, country, country flag, city, region, language, operating system, and browser.
You can choose the information to be shown. It’s shown in the visitor’s language automatically.
How to use it?
- Go to the admin menu Appearance > Widgets.
- Then drag the IP address widget to your Sidebar.
Here is a live demo: https://free-proxy-list.net/blog/
3rd Party API
- The plugin is relying on our IP Widget API service
- It gets the visitor’s information by that API
- IP Widget API service Privacy Policies
To use the widget you should do this:
- Download and unzip the last version of this plugin.
- Upload the ip-address-widget folder to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Dray this widget to your sidebar in the ‘Widgets’ menu
How can I show the visitor’s IP information in any place?
Contributors & Developers
“IP Address Widget II” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IP Address Widget II” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Requires permission to show the Powered By attribution.
- Paid users can remove the Powered By attribution.
- Support HTTPS sites.
- Improve the rendering speed of the page by moving the script to the foot of the page.
- Fix that the country flag doesn’t be shown in the same line as the country name on some sites.
- Add an option “flag shadow” to specify whether to draw the shadow for the country flag. Note: the shadow effect is not supported by IE8.
- First release by https://www.find-ip.net