Use shortlinks instead of permalinks in Jetpack sharing buttons
- If you haven’t set up any shortlink plugin on your site, the sharing buttons will use the default numerical permalinks
- If you have enabled WP.me Shortlinks in Jetpack, the sharing buttons will use them
- If you’ve installed another plugin to create custom shortlinks, the sharing buttons will use them
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the Sharing module.
This plugin is a work in progress. You can report issues here, or submit a pull request on GitHub.
- Install the Jetpack plugin, connect the plugin to WordPress.com
- In Settings > Sharing, enable sharing buttons
- Install the Jetpack shortlinks for sharing buttons plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or via your dashboard
- Activate the plugin
- Enjoy 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shortlinks for Jetpack sharing buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shortlinks for Jetpack sharing buttons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release