Wouldn’t it be nice if you had an automatically generated and always up-to-date list of the most popular retail sites selling your books? Libreli is the simple WordPress plugin that does just that.
- Automatic updates of US and international stores
- Only lists the stores that have your book in stock
- Notifications when new stores carry your book
- Customize the color to go with your book design
- Generate more income by using your affiliate accounts (premium version)
- The plugin will create a new post type called Libreli Books
- You can simply add new books as if you would be creating new posts by entering the ISBN for your book
- On the Libreli Book Manager page you can see all the books you added and their available shortcodes
- Put the shortcode on any page to display a list of stores where your book is available
- The list of stores updates automatically (daily)
This plugin provides 1 block.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Type “Libreli” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found this plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
To manually install the plugin downloading the plugin and upload it to your web server via your favorite FTP client application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Where Can I find the shortcode for the book I created
You can find all the shortcodes for your books at Libreli Books > Libreli Book Manager
Contributors & Developers
“Libreli” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Libreli” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix membership server connection issues during activation.
- Fix installation and uninstallation errors.
- Release of automatic ISBN lookup