With this plugin you can easily add a dynamic login/logout menu item to any menu on your WordPress site. The menu item will change based on whether the current user is logged in or logged out. You can also set a specific login page url, login redirect url and a logout redirect url.
Thanks to Juliobox for his prior efforts on the BAW Login/Logout Menu plugin!
- Download a .zip of this plugin file
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins page
- Click “Add New” -> “Upload”
- Upload the .zip of this plugin and activate it
- How to use?
September 14, 2022
Thank you so much for this plugin. Elegantly does what I needed two plugins to do before, with less setup and better functionality.
January 18, 2022
Thanks for this piece of software
October 17, 2021
April 16, 2021
Works as expected, thank you
March 12, 2021
Easy to use and to setup. Works perfectly. Five stars.
March 11, 2021 2 replies
This plugin wiped out my entire main menu - literally deleted it. Gone. I'm using MH Themes' Corporate Theme, which is great (good support), but not a good match with this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Login or Logout Menu Item” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Login or Logout Menu Item” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bump WP Compatibility
- Fixed error when saving options on some web-host’s
- Fixed save options security vulnerability
- Fixed – Do not redirect Administrator users when logging in
- Added a settings page
- Added setting for login page URL
- Added setting for login redirect URL
- Added setting for logout redirect URL
- First Release