Extend WooCommerce with this Mediamodifier plugin which automates your print business with instant design and mockup tools.
Why use this plugin?
Integrating PoD into your systems needs a lot of planning and development, from integrating JS/CSS embedded widgets, to implementing callback functions and webhooks where needed. Our WooCommerce plugin takes that stress away, by allowing the use of PoD without any custom code and by automating almost everything for the shop admin.
Our powerful and embedded plugin turns any website into a fully automated store where your customers can design and order prints. All your customers have to do is design, visualize, and order. All without any hassle.
How does it work?
- Once the keys are added to the plugin settings, the API will be connected to your customer templates, and the products on WooCommerce will be able to be connected with the PoD template.
- Each product will now have actions to create or connect with the PoD template. Once connected, it can be edited. The editing happens in the modal, looking similar to the end-user version, but with admin elements.
- Connecting templates with mockups happens in the PoD admin panel, which we will be helping to set up. We are working to enable a new feature, in which this portion of the admin panel functionality will also be transferred into the plugin for a single point of management.
- Once connected, the editor automatically appends itself into the storefront, via a separate button or by replacing the “Add to basket” action (depending on the settings).
- The user can then design their chosen product on the predefined template and see its preview before adding it to the cart.
- The ordered products featuring user-uploaded source images, as well as previews, will be available on the WooCommerce Orders page.
mediamodifier-pod-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to Mediamodifier PoD
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PoD Plugin for WooCommerce – Mediamodifier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Custom menu
- Added settings page
- Added templates page and synchronization
- Added Pod template Id column to WC products table
- Added Add/Edit template action.
- Integrated PoD template editor.