Meeteo provides one stop solution for you to handle your online and physical bookings, manage events, plan and conduct webinars and manage your finances.
This plugin helps you to have a brief glance of webinars and services that you have created in Meeteo web application in your wordpress dashboard.
You can showcase the list of upcoming webinars and available services in website for your targetted audience.
Make a good use of shortcodes to display webinars or services in the web page.
You must register to Meeteo web application and get application ID in order to user the plugin.
- Upload the unzipped folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the settings page under “Meeteo” menu.
- Enter your APP ID.
How do I get started?
You need to have account in Meeteo. If you do not have one, create new account and start for free at Meeteo. Enter your APP ID in the meeteo settings page.
Where can I find my Application ID?
Login to your Meeto account and navigate to the company profile page. You can find Application ID in this page.
How to use webinar shortcodes?
- For showing webinar detail by id. [meeteo_webinar webinar_id=ID_of_the_webinar]. You must provide webinar_id.
- For showing upcoming webinars. [meeteo_upcoming_webinars max=No_of_webinars_to_display]. “max” Parameter is optional. Default value is 5
- For showing services. [meeteo_services max=No_of_services_to_display]. “max” Parameter is optional. Default value is 5
- For Embedding meeteo widget to website. [meeteo_embed type=embed_type url=”meeteo_url”]
Available Embed type options:
inline – Loads your Meeteo page directly in your website in an iframe.
You can set width and height of iframe using options “iframe_width” and “iframe_height”.
Eg: [meeteo_embed type=embed_type url=”meeteo_url” iframe_width=100% iframe_height=600px]
inline_link – Add link on site to launch Meeteo. Opens widget link in new window.
popup_text – Add link on site to launch Meeteo. Opens widget on popup.
How does this plugin work?
The plugin fetches the data from meeteo application based on provided application ID and displays in your wordpress dashboard and frontend.
Can I create/update the webinars/services from wordpress dashboard ?
Currently, the feature is not available in plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Meeteo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Meeteo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – Feb 1st, 2021
- Initial Release
1.1.1 – Sep 22nd, 2022
- updated url for the js and css sources