The only Social Preview tool you’ll ever need to ensure your posts look great on every platform.
Meta Preview is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display how your post slug, title, description and featured image will look across all major social networks.
The plugin is simple to install and run, so you don’t need any technical know-how or coding tweaks to use it.
The Meta Preview plugin works best in combination with other SEO tools (such as YoastSEO) but can also function independently.
- See how your post/pages look on multiple social networking platforms, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Slack and LinkedIn.
- Adjust titles, descriptions and images and preview it all in real-time how your changes will look.
- Preview your social shares while drafting your posts.
Built by WordPress advocates and experts
At Drewl, we’re all about doing things differently. We’re constantly pushing ourselves to experiment and innovate, creating products and experiences that are truly unique.
Our mission is to make the web a more exciting place, both with our client work and by building tools for content creators.
We work with creative projects of varying scales, from fine-tuning WordPress to building enterprise experience platforms.
Open Graph tags are now a common standard for social sharing platforms to fetch information about your web page (Title, description, image…) and display them on their feeds.
Is this plugin free to use?
This plugin is free to use on any website. We have no plans to start charging to utilise the core functionality.
Contributors & Developers
“Drewl Meta Preview” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release of the plugin.
- Improvement: Adding a safeguard for when any SEO plugin such as Yoast isn’t activated on the website.