The plugin allows you to enter national characters (special characters) in username during registration.
Based on the WP core function. WordPress does not allow to use national characters in usernames by default. This plugin fixes this issue.
This is the easiest option to install WordPress plugin. To do an automatic install of National Characters, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “National Characters” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin or you wish to control the placement and installation process you can do a manual installation by following these steps:
- Download National Characters plugin to your desktop.
- Extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the extracted folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“National Characters” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “National Characters” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release