A flexible and customizable event driven cache purge plugin to work in conjuction with Nginx configured as a front end proxy to a WordPress install. For use with either single WP sites or in a WP network. If you have a single WP site without custom post types or mobile support the Nginx Proxy Cache Plugin is simpler and will probably meet your needs.
- purge home, posts, blog page, feeds
- enable comment triggered purge via a filter
- purge taxonomy archives
- processing specific to post type and status
- 7 filters for customizing purge behavior (see guide under Installation tab)
- on demand purge post action link
- mobile caching support
- auto detects WPtouch/WPtouch Pro for mobile cache purging
- works in both networks and single sites
ranpcp_purge_urls( $array_of_urls )function for custom purging by other plugins
This plugin was written by Ron Rennick in collaboration with the University of Mary Washington.
- I Strongly recommend that you get Nginx configured as the front-end proxy prior to adding the caching. Install the WordPress Nginx proxy cache integrator first & follow the Nginx configuration instructions so that your install is working properly with Nginx and the plugin.
- You can install the Network Nginx Proxy Cache Purge plugin in either the
- Upload the entire
network-nginx-proxy-cache-purgefolder to the
- Network activate the plugin in a WordPress network
- In single WP, activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen
- Build Nginx with the cache purge module
- Configure Nginx per Network Nginx Proxy Cache Purge Configuration Guide
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Network Nginx Proxy Cache Purge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Network Nginx Proxy Cache Purge” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Original version.