The main function of post_sync plugin is to publish post on remote wordpress site, the twitter module will no longer work bacause
it requires authentication by OAuth, so we have open a twitter services on tunnels.me, you can download this new
plugin on tunnels.
- Upload the contents of post_sync.zip to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin
- There will be a “PostSync” menu on your admin panel, add a new remote site info(include url, username, password) on “add site” submenu, enable this site on “site list” submenu.
- That’s all. There will be a post on multiple remote website when you publish a new post!
- why I can’t remote post
You need to enable the remote publish xmlrpc protocols option on remote website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add the Log module on user menu
- Add post to twitter module