A new widget that shows a calendar based on existing post types.
- Select any available post type to show
- Filter by any custom taxonomy term tied to the selected post type
- List a maximum of 10 items below calendar
- Set a prefix for every listed item
- Filters and hooks
Please follow the standard installation procedure for WordPress plugins.
Before asking questions, please check the http://github.com/stas/post-types-calendar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Calendar For Custom Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Calendar For Custom Post Types” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Default options added
- Added widget prefixes and suffixes
- A bunch of new options added
- First stable release.