Define the second site language, which will be used if the installed plugins don’t have translations for the first site language.
If the plugin does not have a translation file in a specific language, it will use the default translation (English). But in some cases it will be more useful to load another language other than English. This plugin allows to define this second language to be used when the first default language is not available.
– German formal (Sie) language by default and German (Du) language as second option.
– Portuguese language by default and Spanish language as second option.
- Unzip the plugin archive on your computer
second-default-languagedirectory to yours
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to: Settings > General Settings page > “Site second language” option and select a second default language.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Second default language” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Second default language” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 6.0 support.
- Improved functionality.
- WordPress 5.3 support added.
- WordPress 5.2 support added.
- Initial release.