Auto Sync your woocommerce store orders & ship them at lowest shipping rates. Automate your shipping, save time & money.
Selloship is India’s leading eCommerce shipping solution. It is packed with various features that help you in shipping across 26000+ pin codes in India and 220+ countries across the globe. With the Selloship-Woocommerce plugin, you can easily handle all your order fulfillment processes such as inventory management and shipping at one place.
With this FREE shipping plugin, you can ship at discounted rates starting from Rs. 27/500g. Also, you can choose from 15+ courier partners that include leading names such as FedEx, Delhivery, Gati couriers, and DotZot. Sync your Woocommerce account with Selloship using our plugin and simplify your eCommerce shipping! Here are a few more features you get in the Selloship panel.
- Auto order import from your Woocommerce website
- Cash on delivery or Prepaid mode of payment
- Courier recommendation engine for suggesting the most suitable carrier
- Automated NDR panel for faster return order processing
- White labeled tracking pages with regular tracking updates
Know more about Selloship here
How to integrate your Woocommerce store with Selloship?
USING THE WOOCOMMERCE ADMIN PANEL
1. Login to the Woocommerce Admin Panel
2. Go to Settings → Advanced → Legacy API
3. Click on Enable Rest API.
4. Save the settings
App Configuration Process
- For a non-registered user, please begin by entering your email ID. You can use the same email ID to log in to your Selloship panel. For registered user, please enter your registered Selloship email ID.
Key feature of the Woocommerce shipping plugin
Automatic Order Sync – Automatically sync your orders from the Woocommerce panel into the system, with just one click. Get access to the complete order data, including the buyer’s address & product details on the panel.
Automatic Shipping Status Sync – Get an automatically updated status on Woocommerce for all the products shipped from your store.
Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on the Woocommerce panel will automatically be fetched into the system, and correspondingly the stock count for products on Woocommerce can be managed from Selloship Panel.
- Unzip and upload the plugin’s folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the extension through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce > settings > Selloship > Selloship App Configuration.