Websites install Sharpay share buttons to allow users to share content on their social networks. Sharpay buttons were designed with the goal of improving websites’ KPIs (e.g. increasing traffic, user registration, sales). Users can earn cryptocurrencies for sharing content. The Sharpay utility token (S) is traded on mutliple cryptocurrency exchanges. For more information, please visit https://sharpay.io.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sharpaydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Sharpay screen to configure the plugin
What is Sharpay?
Sharpay is the share button with blockchain rewards.
Contributors & Developers
“Sharpay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix admin js
- Settings page update
- Update static widget
- Update settings
- Removed script version caching
- Modal window mode.
- Font and background color options for static button.
- Updated translation
- Floating widget settings clean up according recent Sharpay API changes. “Mini widget” option has been removed.
- The user can set new “Mini widget” option for floating Sharpay button.
- Now the user can register new site (project) in Sharpay without leaving Sharpay settings page in WordPress admin.
- Initial version.