Allows customers to calculate the shipping rates on the product page in your WooCommerce store.
This plugin was specially designed for brazilian stores, but it can be easily adapted (with hooks) to meet other needs.
- Calculate shipping directly from the product page
- Calculate shipping without having to choose variations (Check it on the plugin settings page)
- Automatically fills in the customer’s address (Check it on the plugin settings page)
- If you are using some page builder, use the shortcode
Access your admin panel and open WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Simulator to configure the plugin.
Support this plugin on https://luizpb.com/donate/
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
You can ask for help in the Plugin Forum
Contributors & Developers
“Shipping Simulator for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Shipping Simulator for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WordPress 6.4
- Fix: missing translation for some strings.
- Fix: Street name duplicated in customer address.