ShippingEasy is a powerful online shipping platform that integrates seamlessly with your WordPress WP e-Commerce store to give you a complete end-to-end fulfillment solution. You do not need a courier account to use ShippingEasy. We have negotiated discounted shipping rates for you with our trusted courier partners. Up-to-date tracking information comes included, and is accessible by both you and your customers for full visibility and peace of mind.
Send your packages anywhere in the world in just a few quick steps with ShippingEasy!
- Easy to install WordPress plugin
- Works with any standards compliant WordPress theme
- Integrates with WP e-Commerce
- Adds restfull api connecting your store to ‘MyStores Hub’ in your account section of shippingeasy.com
- Adds Shippingeasy rate calculator to the
- Compare and book couriers in a few quick steps, no courier account necessary.
- Discounted rates from the world’s largest couriers.
- Consolidated view of all sold inventory and fulfillment in one place.
- Supports multiple platforms if you have more than one online store.
- Extensive package tracking and delivery updates give you and your customers peace of mind.
- International shipping options to expand your customer base.
- Comprehensive shipment reporting to help keep you organised.
- Automatically generates all labels and customs forms to save you time.
- Save commonly used package sizes, addresses and credit cards for speedy booking.
- 24/7 customer service with email, live chat and free phone support.
For more information, visit http://www.ShippingEasy.com
- Upload the folder ‘wp-e-commerce-shippingeasy’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ShippingEasy for WP e-Commerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ShippingEasy for WP e-Commerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.