It will help your blog readers to share their reviews in the form of stars. Users can rate your blog posts from 1 to 5 and on the basis of the rating you can improve yourself or you can reward your authors.
“Simple 5 Star Rating” system is a simple and powerful plugin, it will place the stars in the bottom of your article so that just after finishing the reading, users will see the rating system to rate.
How To use
It is a simple plugin. Simple Installation will make it working.
Currently Supporting English Language Only.
- Just lauched with basic but powerful rating facilites.
- Every visitor (Either logged in or not) Can Vote on each post only once.
- It tracks the IP Address of visitors rating you posts.
- One visiter can give rating to a single post only once.
- Ratings are dynamically loaded / updated hence it won’t create problem with your cache plugin.
- Install Simple 5 Star Rating via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now your job is done, it will work on its own.
What is the maximum and minimum rating value?
A user can give a maximum of 5 stars and minimum 1 star to your wordpress post.
Does this plugin reloads page after rating is submitted?
Does it work with caching plugins?
Yes, it works with caching plugins as it is using AJAX. So don’t worry it will work fine with your cache plugins.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple 5 Star Rating” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple 5 Star Rating” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.