Seriously Simple Podcasting is a plugin that rocks!!
However, adding multiple podcast episodes at a time can be time consuming and cumbersome. This plugin aims to speed up the process!
It’s as simple as entering all your relevant podcast episode information to a spreadsheet, copying the info and pasting it into the plugin’s Bulk Episodes page in the WordPress Admin.
This plugin is designed to work with the excellent podcasting plugin, Seriously Simple Podcasting.
Install and activate using the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
Or manually by:
- Downloading the plugin zip file and extract it
- Upload the whole plugin folder folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Is the Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin required?
This plugin was designed to work with Seriously Simple Podcasting (SSP). The plugin will work without SSP, but podcast episodes will be added in the format that SSP uses.
Can I get a sample spreadsheet template to use?
Yes, you can download a sample spreadsheet here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Bulk Episodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- update support for up to WP version 6.0.2
- add support for episode type, featured image, podcasts, tags, iTunes season number, iTunes episode number, and iTunes episode type
- update instructions for formatting data.
- leading and trailing whitespace will be trimmed from submitted data
- various code improvements
- implement bug fix and code improvements by @tkittich https://profiles.wordpress.org/tkittich/
- Initial release