This plugin will have setting form where user will enter API and supplier ID. The plugin has secure validation with specific API URL. API have function which will send and receive data from API URL.
The plugin send woocommerce order to API URL upon creation, updation, cancel, fail or delete. User will also able to post order by select one or more than from order list page by using bulk action.
Through plugin user can add shipping amount to orders.
1) Upload the entire Smart-Delivery folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
3) Menu name as Smart Delivery will add on sidebar menu.
4) Click menu and setting form will open.
5) Enter API and supplier ID and use it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Delivery – Shippings and Returns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Smart Delivery – Shippings and Returns” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.